Orlando Gibbons (1583 - 1625)

Anthems, Madrigals and Fantasies : O Lord, I lift my heart to thee, anthem ; Thus angels sung, hymn ; Almighty and everlasting God, anthem ; Oh my love, how comely now, hymn ; In nomine à 5, fantasia ; Fantasia I à 3 ; O Lord, increase my faith, anthem ; Fantasia II à 3 ; This is the record of John, verse anthem (St Jean, I, 19-23) ; Fantasia à 4 ; The cries of London, The Deller Consort, Ensemble de violes de la Schola Cantorum Basiliensis, August Wenzinger (1956)

Songs and Consort Music : Ah, dear heart ; In nomine à 5 ; What is our life ; Pavan Deleroye ; Behaold thou hast made my days ; The secret sins ; Great King of Gods, The Deller Consort, The Jaye Consort of Viols (1972)

Thomas Tomkins (1572 - 1656)

Songs and Consort Music : Music divine ; How great delight ; Pavan en la mineur ; O let me live, o let me die ; Fantasia à 3 ; Sure there is no god of love ; When I observe ; Oft did I marle ; Our hasty life ; Alman à 4 ; Too much I once lamented ; Pavan en fa ; Was ever wretch tormented ; Adieu, ye city-prisoning towers, The Ambrosian Singers, The In Nomine Players, Denis Stevens (1957)

Madrigals and Consort Music : To the shady woods ; Fantasia n°9 à 3 ; Oyez ! Has any found a lad ? ; Fantasia n°10 à 3 ; I heard a voice from heaven ; Pavan en la mineur à 5, The Deller Consort, Ensemble de violes de la Schola Cantorum Basiliensis (1970)

Thomas Weelkes (1576? -1623)

Oeuvres chorales religieuses : Alleluia, I heard a voice ; Nunc dimittis (Cantique de Siméon) ; Voluntary ; Give ear, O Lord ; When David heard ; Hosanna to the son of David, Choeur de St John's College Cambridge, Peter White, orgue, George Guest (1961)

Anthems, Madrigals and Consort Music : To shorten winter’s sadness ; Thule, the period of cosmography ; Fantasy : O care, thou wilt despatch me ; The cries of London ; Lachrimae ; All laud and praise, The Deller Consort, The Jaye Consort of Viols (1972)