+ Répondre à la discussion
Affichage des résultats 1 à 5 sur 5

Discussion: Brahms : Concerto n°3 pour piano

Membre Avatar de hideux67

Brahms : Concerto n°3 pour piano

Le concerto n°3 pour piano et orchestre de Brahms est un transcription du concerto en ré pour violon op. 77. Transcription réalisée par Lazic himself.

Justifications de l'auteur :

Dejan Lazic (piano)

World premiere recording of Brahms’s Violin Concerto for Piano and Orchestra.
    Own arrangement of pianist Dejan Lazic.
    Premieres with top orchestras around the world in 2010.
    In his extended liner notes Dejan Lazic explains against the historical background why and how he worked on this major project:
    ‘I started working on this project in early 2003 and completed it in 2008. The violin was always a favourite love, and I continue to hold violinists in high esteem, realising just how wonderful their literature is. Thus far, I have been tremendously lucky to have had many an opportunity to perform with some wonderful colleagues. And it is with a degree of pride that I present – after Bach and Beethoven – the third “great B” in the present arrangement. Is one actually "allowed" to make such an arrangement? With the benefit of hindsight, we know that Brahms made countless arrangements and transcriptions of his and other composers' works. I am convinced these were more than justified; hence, I hope that Brahms himself would not have anything against my idea. What lingers is the rhetorical question of what is a transcription, what makes an arrangement, what may be defined as a new version. The key to this conundrum is that I sought to construct anew the violin part, recomposing the voice in a thorough-going Brahmsian style and adding my own Cadenza. Throughout the piece that was my thought: to imagine what Brahms would do. Of great import is that the orchestral score remains entirely unchanged! With this arrangement - done solely out of respect and admiration for the composer - my main goal was to translate Brahms's unique musical language into a new setting without losing any of its original musical value and, in addition, to give pianists an equal chance to perform and enjoy this wonderful music the same way violinists do for exactly 130 years now.’ Dejan Lazic

Membre Avatar de thierry h
    Sans Heifetz ou Oïstrakh ce concerto doit être formidable au piano !

En attente de confirmation
    Vivement les transcriptions pour violon des 1° et 2° concertos pour piano, pour piano et orgue du double pour violon et violoncelle.
    Et la transcription pour flûte, clarinette basse et tuba contrebasse du triple de Beethoven.

Membre
    pas entendu, mais suis sceptique...

En attente de confirmation
    Citation Envoyé par Brahmsovore Voir le message
    pas entendu, mais suis sceptique...
    Je l'étais aussi. J'ai entendu : ça s'est confirmé. Travail probe du transcripteur, certes, laborieux souvent. Cela a suscité aussi peu d'intérêt et d'enthousiame que le 6° de Beethoven.
    "to imagine what Brahms would do" était déjà en soi ou bien d'une grande naïveté, ou bien d'une grande présomption.
    Un disque 'que c'était pas la peine'. MCNQMA ....

+ Répondre à la discussion

Informations de la discussion

Utilisateur(s) sur cette discussion

Il y a actuellement 1 utilisateur(s) naviguant sur cette discussion. (0 utilisateur(s) et 1 invité(s))

Règles de messages